Friday, January 21, 2011

Home again, I think

Hi! We're home. I think. I've pretty much started to hallucinate due to extreme exhaustion. I haven't slept in...I don't know. I've lost count. Maybe 40 hours? Probably more, but in my addled state I start to whimper every time I have to think about the whole time zone thing. I've never been able to sleep on the plane, and we had a late night flight out of England, so it's been a while since I've managed to get some kip. Also, I'm trying to stay awake until something close to a reasonable bedtime, which is really only making it worse. 

But the important thing is that I managed to make it through yet another flight without having a total mental breakdown. Hooray!

We got home from the airport, had a shower, then made haste to the beach to get a coffee with the family and the dog.


(That's the dog, by the way). Now, back to real life. Or as close to it as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment