Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

Because I measure how Christmassy I feel by how many Christmas catalogues I get in the mail, and boy was today an orgy of festive cheer. We got catalogues from all these lovely people - all Christmas themed;

BigW
Another one from BigW
Chemist Warehouse (because someone, somewhere, might be convinced that a twofer on Betadine lotion is a great Christmas present)
Michael Hill
Aldi
Specsavers
Officeworks (because someone, somewhere, might be convinced that a ream of quality bond printer paper is a great Christmas present)
Coles
A third one from BigW
PorkStars (what? I don't even....what?)
Angus and Coote
L'Oreal (a clear winner, as this one contained a sample of shampoo) 

Oh God, I can hardly wait for Christmas! It's going to be amazing! I hope I get earrings and printer cartridges and also some pork belly and maybe some mint flavoured dental floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment